Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Trick or Treat



I love Halloween. It's probably my favorite holiday out of the year. The fun spooky decorations, the treats, and the chance to dress up. Over the weekend I bought some Halloween card stock and stickers from Joann's to made a quick and fun Halloween card. Check out how I made it.

 Supplies I used:

-paper trimmer
-clear adhesive dots
-EK success scissors
-bone folder (I forgot to add that in the picture)
-card stock and stickers

First I took my card stock and trimmed off the barcode information with my paper trimmer.

Then I trimmed a bit more of the card stock off to get it to the size I wanted.

This is the size card stock I ended up with. Sorry I didn't measure it.

Then I scored the card with the bone folder.


Then I took my patterned card stock and cut it with me EK scissors. Note: the scissors already have a pattern in them so when I cut, it gives my paper a shape.

Then I layered the solid card stock with the patterned card stock

 I  then took the Halloween stickers and decorated the card with them. I also used the scraps of the patterned paper to finish decorating the card.  



All done :) 

xo,
Barbara